View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #77
SPARTAN sui
PC Technician

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn17 View Post
The PS4s UI is MUCH quicker.
I find that very hard to believe as navigating the XB1 UI is almost instant.

I have no experience with the PS4, but I'm a computer technician and I deal with tons of malware infested computers. I have pretty good judgment when it comes to how fast a computer or device should boot up, and load things. The XB1 is a quick device for navigating the UI and loading apps and games. I'll have to watch some PS4 videos, but I'm willing to bet it's not MUCH quicker.

I won't lie, I've had an issue with my XB1 where it seemed to be bogged down for some reason. Navigating the home screen wasn't as fast as it should be, as in there was half a second delay. A hard reboot solved that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec1990 View Post
It was only time before the spying thing came into it. People complain about that then have a Facebook make me laugh, next will be fake Benjamin Franklin quotes from the 1700's.
Wait until those people here about malware that can in fact take over your computer's webcam and record you without you knowing it. (As in disabling the LED indicator) I'd be far more concerned over my computer if I were an average user. Especially considering most computers I work on have some form of malware installed.