View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 07:32 AM   #2762
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
I printed out the info the details what option packages are available on which trims. No pricing, of course.
  • Z51 is available on all Stingray trims, 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT
  • Heated and vented seats are NOT available on 1LT. Available on 2LT and included in 3LT

Some of the things NOT included in 1LT might be a deal breaker for some, me being one. I would have to go at least 2LT, maybe 3LT. Theft deterrent system, HomeLink, Wireless charging for phones, heated mirrors, Side Blind Zone Alert and Cross Traffic Alert, HUD, front curb view camera, rear camera mirror. Not only are they not included in the base car, but you cannot even order them in a 1LT. Most of it is included in 2LT and all of it is included in 3LT
Good to know. Thanks. I was talking to a friend of mine who is more of a car guy than I am...and knows a hell of a lot more than I do. I told him that I gotta have a Vette with options. He replied that even a base model 1LT will still be a beast and is well worth the $60K. He also said he'd rather have a base 1LT than a Hellcat just because of the mid/rear engine design. So I'm really thinking about it. Or, re-thinking about it. I have time to decide what I wanna do. Even if I do not get an allocation I am sure there will be plenty C8s popping up. I didn't have an allocation on my ZL1 and I ended up getting one before several people who had ordered it months before I got mine. So I'm sure there will be some to grab up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
I love it when a dealer says "non refundable deposit" lol makes me want to put one down just to get it back
It definitely was annoying to hear that. But the way they explained it was that it isn't a "deposit". I'm buying the allocation which will be used towards the MSRP. As such, the allocation is not refundable. The thing is that I am 6'2" and 230-250 pounds give or take depending on when Burger King sends me those damn coupons. So I can't see myself putting money down on a car like a Vette that I haven't sat in yet. The C6s were too tight for me. The C7s were tight be doable. So I need to sit in a C8 to see how I fit before I put any money towards it.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote