View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 10:45 AM   #34
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Alright, as to be expected on a site of this kind I am obviously fighting a losing battle. IMO you can buy a car that is produced by an American company and fill the wallets of the executives with the profits that are driven in by said purchase while at the same time you may or may not be supporting the people who really need the money in the first place - the blue collar factory worker.

OR, you can purchase an import and instead fatten the wallets of the executives in another country while at the same time you may or may not be supporting the blue collar worker again.

Personally, I am more concerned about my money supporting the people in America that need it most, not the executives at any auto company. As long as any particular car is helping MY local economy and helping provide for any member of MY family I am going to at least consider that car. I don't care about the executives that make millions a year. I care about the workers who make $30,000 a year. That is just my opinion and it is obviously biased becasue, as i stated earlier, I have family that works at a Toyota Factory.
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote