View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 10:11 AM   #16
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705

Oh, we'll play games on each other. We won't do anything that could affect our jobs, though. Meow, I'm sure someone out there has tried this on a person they've pulled over. Personally, I haven't. Other small jokes sure. I thought my partner was going to give this lady heart attack. She was terrified to death of snakes. Well, she had a snake on her porch and she calls police....yeah...a police matter, right. We get there and are looking for the snake. We can't find it. She's outside by now explaining what it looked like and my partner points right down at her feet screaming "SNAKE, SNAKE!!!". OMG, I thought she was going to keel over and die after having a heart attack. Sure it was funny , but I wouldn't have done it.

We'll play jokes on each other too. Like we'll take all of our partners stuff out of their patrol cars and put it in the trunk. Then, we'll roll down the drivers side window, and sprinkle broken glass in and around the drivers side door. It makes it look like his patrol car was broken into. Or, you can turn on the siren while holding the PA button down (this cuts off the siren and keys up the PA). Put the corded PA in between the door and the seat still depressing the button. The officer opens his door, which releases the PA, and makes the siren go off. Everyone looks at you and it's pretty embarrasing. Especially when the new guy can't turn off the siren as quickly. There's also the placing of baby powder in the ac vents. Then, you turn on the ac full blast and point the vents at the driver. When the driver gets in, he turns on the car and the ac goes full blast blowing baby powder all over you. Sure, we do jokes sometimes. Oh, and some officers like to jump on other officers computers sending out group messages. All messages are time stamped and officer stamped by lap top. SO, you get the point. I can send out a message to eveyone on your laptop making it look like you did. There have been some hilarious messages that have gone out.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote