View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #6
FASTARNIEC7

Drives: 2014 corvette
Comments on my lambo doors

FYi.......not everyone is going to like the lambo style doors. But when people don't know what they are talking about the door kits, they give the wrong impression to others.
Let me first say that the door kit on my car was created by a SEMA car builder in the Los Angeles area. This door kit is not like any other kit on the market. The doors do not require any maintenance like the others. They do not need any adjustments and with this kit, getting in and out of the car is MUCH easier than any other kit. I had the same kit on my 2005 C6 and for the 9 years its been on the car, I had no problems whatsoever. NO adjustments or failure like the others out there. This door kit is also GUARANTEED for the life of the car and not the life of the owner. The price of the install is 1/3 of all the others and can be put on in less than 4 hours. The install is also totally guaranteed and the car will not be released to the owner till the install is PERFECT. I have sent over 45 cars to this SEMA car builder in the last few years and NOT ONE has had any problems with the install or the door kit.
So the next time you make comments that you have no idea what you are talking about, think twice and then STF up.
FASTARNIEC7 is offline   Reply With Quote