View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #13
killascrimp

Drives: 14 z51
i am also a little puzzled at the reaction i got

I had a less than pleasing experience at the dealership, but when I saw paint missing on my hood I was pretty upset. I called GM but the 18 year old kids they have picking up the calls can not help me. I asked them if they can please have a supervisor call me, but I received no call. Day 2... still no call remember that I called hours after the purchase, day 3 I call the GM and ask if I can please talk to anybody about the paint issue. Finally I get a call back but they didn't even want me to send them a pic.. They said I can mail it in. and let my local dealer fix it.. come on ...needless to say I am going to trust my dealer and if they can cover it cool, I guess I thought GM would handle a almost 70k car with a little more care...I am not b!tching I love my car.. its better than I thought. I didn't even go for a test ride I wrote a check and left but come on GM you should have way better customer care, I know my last car SRT had great customer care... they want 911 owners right... call your customers back.
killascrimp is offline   Reply With Quote