View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #9
rosenbergm

Drives: 09 Dodge Challenger Blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Way2Fun View Post
Why an automatic? Has anyone heard anything good or bad about the AT and specifically the paddleshifters? If it's the same as my 09 cts-v, I will pass.
why an automatic I will tell you. One because I can't drive a manual and a 75k car is not the car I want to start learning in and I don't want to buy a car that I can't drive. two I live in Brooklyn and their is too many traffic lights to be upshifting or downshifting. Their is always people on both sides of this issue why automatic or why manual for me nothing beats a classic and stick is what it was back during the muscle car days but for me to spend 75k on a car that I have to learn how to shift that's looking for trouble it comes in an automatic I will get it in a automatic. I think that the technology has vastly improved since your cts-v of course I can't be certain but time will tell once the cars start getting delivered people will start giving us their reviews.
Believe me I know what you are saying but I don't see spending 75k on a car that I first have to learn how to shift it that's looking for trouble and problems.
rosenbergm is offline   Reply With Quote