View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
Worm

Drives: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenbergm View Post
I also plan on placing my order around mid to late February I am going to Kerbeck Corvette in atlantic city, NJ he says that he isn't charging over MSRP but probably will be sticker. I think for a car like this if it's anything like my Dodge Challenger which they where asking like 10,000 over sticker to get it at sticker is a god send like the others said if you want under sticker you have to wait a while until the demand has died down. right now the demand is very high just like my challenger. this car is going to cost me a lot and like you I am also saving every single penny I have. The C7 will also be my first corvette a great car to start a collection with in my opinion I am going Z51 3LT Automatic fully loaded black rims and red calipers but no suede inserts but exterior color I am having a problem with I am torn between Laguna Blue, Black, Torch Red, Cyber Grey. what does everyone else think between those colors
Nice that sounds like an expensive combo! I wish I had that kind of money but I'm just trying to get the best bang for the buck. I personally would get Black from your color choices.

I'm going for the best bang:
Z51 Package
Black Wheels
NPP Exhaust
Red Calipers (Maybe)
on White paint + Red Interior.

I'm hoping this will come out to be somewhere below $60k.

But back to the subject.
I could settle for MSRP but I was wondering if someone can lead me the right direction. The closer the better! Thank you!
Worm is offline   Reply With Quote