View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
rosenbergm

Drives: 09 Dodge Challenger Blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I haven't seen a post on the forums yet about where to get deals. I just usually see posts saying some people on the forums give great deals for the C7 Stingray. I plan to get one probably sometime early next year and am saving up every penny for a down payment. It's my first Vette and I'm only 22 years old.

So I was wondering where did you guys order your vette and/or plan on getting your future vette at? I don't want to really pay over MSRP and a deal for even under MSRP at this point may sound ridiculous this early on in the game but I'd be happy to see one. I live in Alabama but am willing to drive/fly distance for a great deal on a new Stingray.

Thanks!
I also plan on placing my order around mid to late February I am going to Kerbeck Corvette in atlantic city, NJ he says that he isn't charging over MSRP but probably will be sticker. I think for a car like this if it's anything like my Dodge Challenger which they where asking like 10,000 over sticker to get it at sticker is a god send like the others said if you want under sticker you have to wait a while until the demand has died down. right now the demand is very high just like my challenger. this car is going to cost me a lot and like you I am also saving every single penny I have. The C7 will also be my first corvette a great car to start a collection with in my opinion I am going Z51 3LT Automatic fully loaded black rims and red calipers but no suede inserts but exterior color I am having a problem with I am torn between Laguna Blue, Black, Torch Red, Cyber Grey. what does everyone else think between those colors
rosenbergm is offline   Reply With Quote