View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 03:26 PM   #18
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Nah...don't think we'll get any money back. We had 3, all 3 were stolen, got two back, had to pay for the replacement (3rd), and have a feeling that is going to be it for us.

And thanks, Jason. This will be a story to remember for a lifetime. 1st Superbowl and first time seeing the my beloved Bears play.

Good updated news is that the hotel called my Dad about 30 min ago. Their main security guy called to say they have perfect still photos of the thieves and lots of video. Apparently, they were following my Dad for quite some time in and out of the hotel. My Dad also spoke to the Police about the situation and asked if we would be willing to prosecute. There was a very clear understanding that we would all be willing to cooperate in any way necessary to put the "professional" thieves in prison where they belong. We found out that not only was it a felony theft due to the aggregated value of the ticktes, but that Miami also has some sort of tourism law which will enhance the penalty level to a higher degree felony. If, and that's a very big IF, they do get caught, we will be heading back to Miami to see these bastards get put in jail.

So many things go through your mind after the situation is over. I wish I would have had something in my hands to smash out the windows on their car. Freaking pisses me off!!! Try driving around in the wet weather and then explaining it to the rental car company how the .... um... 3 windows got smashed!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote