View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 01:43 PM   #9
mikeSS

Drives: 2015 c7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
Well it "pisses me off" when prople think that gm is distributing cars via who they like' or some stuff like that. Its just business...read what ive written a few times. This is your dealers fault , he decided a long time ago that he didn't want to Play by the rules that gm set up way before the c7 was launched:

this won't be popular with many, but there are two sides to this issue.

it's not about "big dealers get the cars" -->one of the biggest dealers is outside columbus ohio by 30 miles, another is in the Dakotas somewhere or Montana, not sure...
I think the current way dealers gets car from GM is ok, when a DEALER whats a car for there lot. They should work off allocations.But when someone walks in and orders a car and puts money down for it. That order should go in right away, and the deposit should not be refundable. until you take owner ship.

My dealership was very honest with me and said they did not have a allocation. I was ok with waiting as they said the order should go in within a month. But i found out that the 2015 builds end on the 26. Now i gotta work hard to give GM my money and find someone who has a allocation.
mikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote