View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 12:52 AM   #24
yourbassist

Drives: '96 Intrepid
Honestly I think the only thing the Camaro has to worry about is people getting tired of waiting for it. True fans will just wait for it but people may get sucked into a GT500 or a Challenger if GM takes too long. Personally, I want a Challenger and a Camaro. I love that it does look like an old Challenger but it has modern appointments. If/when I can afford to buy and rebuild (you know, after I figure it all out) a car I want to get a Charger(yes Charger, not Challenger), but I want to add any modern appointments that I can. I'm 20, I like air conditioning (ice cold, not just cool air), power steering and power brakes. That is what is so appealing about the Challenger, it looks so good but it is being made here and now. The Camaro will sell 100,000 units because I think they honestly have a much more expanded market than the Challenger and the Challenger will cost more (think SRT 36-40k). The Camaro will probably start out with a base model around 20k. I haven't heard anything from DCX about producing a V6 model. Should I continue? :p
yourbassist is offline   Reply With Quote