View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 11:51 AM   #12
natedog2008

Drives: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 stg.2
Lightbulb legacy cont... and Camaro ZR-1 Type-H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodscoop
All cars from Wisconsin are slow.

Just kidding. Sounds nasty fast. Speaking of sound - does it have a fart-can muffler? Bet it roars.
Actually my dad used to have a camaro z28 1997 had a few mods in it 0-60 in 5.4 wich is the legacy stock there about the same because of the gay lag in the sub and as far as sound HELL NO i hate that raquet the loud tin can sound is stupid no go to your subaru dealarship and check it out dual exaust i have a cat back for mine and well to begin with it has the same idle purr as the camaro z28 how i have no idea it is a bit lighter sounding but still a rumble and from outside it sound very similar the blub blub blub sound is still there how they did this with a luxuary rice burner is beyond me but its nice and guess what ...... the new camaro is nicer lol. hey did you guys hear about the mustang gt-h ha they should have this as a new slogan ready for 2009 and 2010 only you can drive this car burn the engine out and destroy everything you can on a car yes do it now with the all new 2009 chevorlet camaro zr1-H a hertz legend 615 horses for you to trash ^__^ lol essentaily thats what happend in the 70's with the old mustang but wouldnt it be cool to have a zr1-H the high end huge engine for a rental for 200 or 300 a day i would hell definitly ride it all around the drag strips and stuff lol fun fun in the autoban. hey sorry about the rambel i just have little spurts of interesting things and not so intersting things to talk about but this would be an interesting topic
CAMARO ZR-1 TYPE-H (H stands for HERTZ if you didnt know) lol.
nate
natedog2008 is offline   Reply With Quote