Thread: another newb
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 08:25 PM   #9
natedog2008

Drives: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 stg.2
Exclamation Subaru it could only be a legacy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodscoop
Hey - just getting started here. Hope this one grows quickly. Maybe getting in early will help me get to know people easier/quicker.

Anything good going on?

Welcome to all other newbies from a newb.

Somebody pick on me or something. Let's get something started. Tell my why your car is better than mine.

Seeya.
First i really want to get the new camaro they need to come out with it NOW!!! but right now im running a 2005 subaru legacy 2.5 gt stage 2 kit 18 lb of turbo up and down pipe huge cold air intake K&N FILTRATION SYSTEMS. Working really hard to get a carbon fiber hood for it, same as the stock but carbon. and finally i am looking at a gallia japan made body kit but its 800 plus shipping and shizzzz ya know its hard to find stuff for this car since the body style recently changed but im trying ^__^ yea so anyway,
1/2- 11.6
0-60: 4.2
0-100:6.8
0-120:8.7
0-160:dont know to afraid to go that fast.
its very fast and the turbo lag is almost completely depleted and yes i modified it so that i can still use its automatic w tip-tronic ability's total cost of everything $2,623 not to bad for a 375 hp vehicle ^__^ goodbye mr. V8 Mustang that i couldnt beat stock lol. yea thats my car (who else has hoda civic's????????)
natedog2008 is offline   Reply With Quote