View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #10
FASTARNIEC7

Drives: 2014 corvette
lambo style doors

Sorry Nate if I affended you. NOT my initial intension. However, you were so specific on what you thought and gave the impression that ALL lambo style kits were nothing but problems...........and without proper knowledge of the kit that my guy represents. NOT all kits have problems...need adjustments or need replacement. The one that is on my cars has NEVER failed....never needed adjustments and is DEFINATELY easier to get in then without this product. He puts on over 40 of these kits on lots of cars in his shop from may through September. Of all his customers, there isNOT ONE that has complained about this product....complained about it needed adjustment....or failed and needed replacement.

So if this is a site where information is given to help all that read these posts...then you should have been not so sure that ALL are problems without knowing about this product. I obviously took affense to your wide comments.

So again. Please accept my apology. One corvette guy to another. I am not a KOOK like lots of other people on this site.
FASTARNIEC7 is offline   Reply With Quote