View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 10:18 AM   #1
SLO

Drives: Slo'ly
Funny vehicles stories?

I was reading another post and Weapon X mentioned something funny, it reminded me of a couple stories but I didn't want to clutter the other thread.

I had an 09' Trailblazer SS few years back and the other half ended up driving it during the winter once in a while. She decides to go through a car wash, calls me up at work and says she crashed inside the drive through car wash!!

Of course I had some choice words half laughing and half angry. She ruined the rear bumper backing up with the light up sign telling her to back up.

Fast forward to last year, she has a pathfinder at that point. She calls me at work again one day to tell me I won't believe what just happened. I responded with "dont tell me you crashed in a car wash again?". I didnt believe this.... I only said it as a joke. OF course, there is a moment of silence before she confesses to crashing again..... You can imagine again, the choice of words I had almost thinking she was playing a joke.

December of 2017 she now has a Lexus GX, has been snowing lately but the dealer is a bit far for a free car wash. She wants to attempt a car wash again..... I tell her about a car wash near my work and told her to be careful.

What I didn't tell her was that it's one of those where they drive the vehicle to the car wash tracks and they drive it off the tracks at the end. She of course calls me laughing, tells me she now knows why I told her to goto the one near my work.

No damage on the Lexus

EDIT: Just recently ordered this and installed on her lexus without her knowing. This thing is huge!! She called me on her way to work so she could scream at me..... I told her that it would help her in a car wash if she ever decides to go again....
Attached Images

Last edited by SLO; 03-06-2018 at 01:17 PM.
SLO is offline   Reply With Quote