View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 05:57 AM   #14
sahowley

Drives: 2014 C7 Z51 Wht/Blck LT3 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by bconley2384 View Post
So, for number #3.... Not sure what "Track" mode you are talking about. Are you talking about the Performance Traction Management system? Which is accessed by selecting "Track" from the drive mode selector and then pressing the center button on the drive mode selector twice... Or are you searching for a "Track" mode within the infotainment system menus?

If it is the second one that you are looking for, it doesn't exist. Originally you were going to be able to customize things like steering and suspension modes independently of each other, but GM updated the MyLink software prior to launch to disable this feature. See the second post of the thread below:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...e-control.html

Hope this helps.
Performance Traction Management. Sorry about calling it track mode. Accessed by putting the car in track and pressing the traction control button twice quickly. I had tried to access PTM menu 1,000 times. Pushing it very fast not so fast. With foot on break, while in park, while in drive, every way I could think of and nothing. I even showed the service advisor the directions in the book and demonstrated for them. It frustration that they have no answer for me after 6 days nor do they understand what it does or how it should work. I thought only 900 dealerships got to sell the car. That those dealerships had to sell a certain number of vetts, attend training, and invest in the tools to work on c7.
Thanks for the advice I do appreciate it
sahowley is offline   Reply With Quote