View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:04 PM   #223
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtieracer View Post
I have to say something to the people on this forum that whine and complain about classes being unfair. You build a car to fit a class you do not build a class to fit the car Wikipedia definition of drag racing Drag Racing is a type of motorsport racing in which automobiles or motorcycles (usually specialty prepared for the purpose) compete usually two at time to be first to cross the finish line. you should not complain about a guys car that he has worked on for the purpose of drag racing and has spent plenty of time and money in R&D to get his car to run playing by the same rules everybody else does. If you think its unfair do something do something to your car to make it faster. the v6 class is split now there should be no more issues. I know myself and other racers want to race the best cars out there. That's racing No one person should have to listen to a bunch of crap to the point he doesn't want to race anymore when he has done nothing wrong except build a fast car. The v6 classes need all the car we can get we don't need to lose one of the fastest car over some dumb stuff. The fest is supposed to be fun time for all lets make it that way and stop complaining

I also agree. The fun is in the run. I have just as much fun when I get blown away as I do when I win. Let's all just line up & have fun.