View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #259
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
So finally have my internet access back to normal and working better then ever thank god.

I have updated the entire list mlee thx for adding the few you caught I also added those FB group guys in aswell. That makes 9 total V6 racers thus far not counting the hold-outs i'm trying to convince to come.

We have had all the discussion we will have on the V6 classes people and I appreciate everyones stance and opinion greatly on the subject. Myself and mlee before we even made two classes which we are all greatful for already had it lined up as Power Adders like SC, TC and Nitrous as the factors for class split there will be no more editing of those factors we achieved 2 classes and fixed the complaints with N/A running against Power Adders. Let's move forward and make this the best Fest yet.

I would love for all of us V6 and I4 guys to get together maybe Thursday night or something for some fun discussion and a little drinking maybe we can hash out particulars later but say we pick a time and meet inside by the bar get to know each other and get the grudge race talk going?

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote