View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 06:22 PM   #14
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Hey buddy

OK, the model does have some "issues". It took me quite a while to get the body to fit correctly. As for the color, the entire kit is molded in light gray. I decided to use the same colors as my SS in building the model.

As for the remote control car, I just went to a Target looking for it. No luck. :( I have my sister out hunting for me as well though. I did see them on EBAY...you're right, they end up costing too much! Thanks for the nice comment on the model. If you have trouble finding one, let me know. I may be able to help you out.

Ed
Wow, that's somthing else that it came in all light grey. If that's the case, then you painted the seats the two tone color as well, the undercarriage and all. That's some work. I can barely tell. Looks like it came like that. On top of that, your color combo for the seats is IMO a very good choice. I was thinking GM should either do the seats like that or one tone with but with different color "piping". As far as the remote control, look around and stay away from ebay. It's rare that you can't find a better deal on ebay....this is just one of those times. I'll look around town and see if I can come up w/ one of those models. I'll probably buy two as well....one for the box and one I can as I put it together (not the best at models...I'd rather build a die-cast!). Thanks again and I'll LYK what I come up with.

LMK if you can't find a remote control. Shipping would probably be a *****, but I'd be happy to pick one up and send it off.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote