Thread: AMT/Ertl model
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #13
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
:eek:

Ed, that is really cool. I'm suprised. I was thinking it was going to be one of those poor quality type models that no matter how much experience you have in building them, always turn out to look like anything other than what's on the front of the box.

You did a very nice job on that model. And yep...now that's one more to be added to my ever growing wish list.

Oh, and sorry to get off subject w/ the remote control car in ur thread. If you do get one, go to the store. Saw the same ones on ebay going for $24.95 + another $15 or so shipping...when you can get them for $20!!!

When you said what color to choose, do you paint them yourself? Or, do the models already come painted in different colors?
Hey buddy

OK, the model does have some "issues". It took me quite a while to get the body to fit correctly. As for the color, the entire kit is molded in light gray. I decided to use the same colors as my SS in building the model.

As for the remote control car, I just went to a Target looking for it. No luck. :( I have my sister out hunting for me as well though. I did see them on EBAY...you're right, they end up costing too much!

Thanks for the nice comment on the model. If you have trouble finding one, let me know. I may be able to help you out.

Ed
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote