View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 08:42 PM   #1
jbynum69
God of thunder

Drives: 95 Mustang GT
had this problem yet?!

I am at a loss of words to describe the amount of downloads and software I lost over the weekend when my windows media edition desided to say bye bye to all my precious p**n ,(7928 videos including about 100 auto vids of different cars and trucks) 39866 pictures with some photo's of friends never to see again. and over 6000 songs!!!

I know what you are all going to say ,so I will spare you the energy and say it myself, I should have backed up my stuff on zip,dvd,removable hard drive , etc...... I know but I have a disorder that makes me kind of lucky,I can remember things in total recall , I have the ability to see something and remember it as it is whole (books, pictures and and anything visual) for very long periods of time. Sometimes it is a curse and very traumatic since I also have post traumatic disorder!!

enough depression, this thread is about if any of you have lost all to a mistake that you wish you were deed(not dead " movie " so I married an axe murderer)

My first car was a 72 ss
I've owned 9 camaro's over the yrs...:
jbynum69 is offline   Reply With Quote