View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 12:00 AM   #146
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
These people are pros and not kindergarten sissies looking for a safe space, they won't back down just because some customers have a thorny problem with their car that they absolutely love and admire otherwise.

If anything, this will serve to keep them aware of the problem, and can actually be another great opportunity to show their dedication. I have already shown mine, just look at my sig, I picked up a new A8 2SS a month ago, knowing full well about the issue and yet trusting that the designers of this magnificent machine will find a solution, one way or another.
The solution will likely be a TCM re-map the issue is already confirmed to be the Factory Settings for Slip%'s. Probably not going to happen at all in all honesty they know what's causing it they know the damage it's causing but until someone is injured or killed which is highly unlikely they aren't going to waste the money fixing it.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile