View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #25
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRCC View Post
Kelly:

A few people I know including my self were given status 3300 TPWs last week, then magically we were reverted back to 3000 no TPW. Is there a reason they did that or did they just get ahead of their selfs. FYI we obtained the TPW info via the Chat section of the Chevrolet Order Tracking site, the first person sent us on to a Customer Service chat link.

Just wonder if there is any real information on when they will actually start on production cars, first week dates have been floating around but no factual information.

Thanks
Hi BRCC,

I found some information concerning your status. When a status is given of 3300 or 3000 at TPW can be provided to a customer. This means that the vehicle order has been picked up by GM and is in line waiting to move towards production at the plant. This however can take time and is subject to change and does not mean that the Corvette is being built at this time.

Start of production is listed during Q3, unfortunately at this time I cannot be more specific.

I hope this clarifies some things

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care