View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 10:11 PM   #3
smajicek

Drives: 2014 C7 Z51
Update 2-16-17, I woke up this morning and decided to send an email to 5 corporate heads at MAM including Mike Yeager giving them 3 links to the 3 corvette forums where I shared my experience with MAM as I promised on the voicemail to Mike Yeager and verbally on the phone to at least 2 customer service representatives a week before I posted my dissatisfaction on 2-8-2017.
2 hours later I get a phone call from a Yeager family member wanting to tell me that this posting has been an eye opener for them and they will do everything possible to repair their broken customer service experiences with customers. I was not the only person that has had bad experiences, as you probably been reading my thread others have had similar experiences.
In this morning’s conversation, I was offered to get this carbon fiber diffuser at the original price of $899 which is what it was listed at until 2-3-2017 when it increased to $1,519.99 but because I have already ordered from WeaponX on 2-1-17 it would not be ethical for me to cancel that order even though I could because I still have not received it due to it takes 30 days from the time of order to get. Plus my front splitter and side skirts are already from WeaponX now I will have all my parts from the same vendor WeaponX, great vendor and a forum sponsor.
Honestly the apology felt genuine and it does look like my 1st amendment of free speech and voicing my experience will make a difference I hope. They made a mistake not just with me but with others but it took this post to open their eyes and realize they are on a downward spiral. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone should get a chance to learn from their mistakes. With that said they deserve a chance to fix their business model. So let’s all move forward, put the past behind us and let’s give MAM another chance in improving their customer service relations. I really hope that they will not disappoint me and others.

Last edited by smajicek; 02-16-2017 at 11:21 PM.
smajicek is offline   Reply With Quote