View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
2019 Ford Ranger revealed

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/ford/...t-look-review/

Been waiting to see this. No big surprise looks-wise based on what we've seen from the overseas Ranger, and the test model that's been spied driving around. * But I do like it...looks good.* Wish they released more pictures instead of just the very top of the line Lariat model.* I think it looks as good as the GM twins with some nice extras like those LED signature lamps, but I wouldn't score it much higher.* I like the interior.* I'd rank that a notch nicer than the Colorado/Canyon but I like the GM twins interior also.* I'd put both over the Toyota Tacoma.

Everything seems good, except I'm surprised the only engine offering is the 2.3 Ecoboost turbo 4 cylinder.* I thought for sure we'd see at least the 2.0 ecoboost (or n/a 4 cylinder) and a V6 or the 2.7 V6 Ecoboost.* If that option was available that would have been very cool.* The 2.3 should have good power, but a strong V6 would have been nice.

Will be years before I replace my 15 Colorado, but I can see this one going on the list to consider.*That said, there is a refresh coming for the Colorado and Canyon that should hit around the same time that this Ranger becomes available and I'm sure it will bring an exterior and interior update.