View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 06:19 AM   #6
purpleRac3r

Drives: 1974 & 2014 Corvette Stingrays
Wow! To read your story upsets me no small amount. Transmission polarity? What the h**l is that? Every transmission I've ever heard of makes no mention of "polarity". And if such a thing actually existed, I suspect you'd know it was wrong from day 1. Everything sounds to me like incompetance by the service techs. You go in for a transmission problem, come out with interior problems: sounds like they screwed up things getting it apart to get to the shifter. You go in to get the interior stuff fixed, they screw up more interior stuff, including the first round's replacement parts: sounds like they are just slapping oarts in without care. You take it in to get the interior stuff fixed again, and the motor blows: have you tracked the mileage while in the dealer's hands? This is all too unlikely to be coincidence. Go over the dealer's head and contact GM directly per the owner's manual instructions and get a case opened. If at that point GM doesn't take care of things, then contact a lawyer familiar with these kinds of cases. Remember, dealerships, while representatives of GM, are independantly owned and operated, and some are much better than others. Give GM corporate the chance to fix this, as they may not be aware of your situation if the dealer hasn't contacted them.

I feel for you, and hope this gets resolved soon!
'74 Stingray coupe, heavily modified, as seen in August 2011 VETTE magazine, 2014 Stingray Z51 #196, ordered 02/11/13, built 08/29/13, Museum Delivery 10/04/13, driven daily!

purpleRac3r is offline   Reply With Quote