View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 02:03 AM   #7
ChevyNut

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Which, if I may add, brings me to a quick story. I took a hit and run accident a while ago where this guy in a Ford Explorer rear ends a rental car. The Fords plate gets knocked off and falls into the trunk of the car in front of him which was just broken open in the crash. How's that for leaving evidence behind!!! HA!!! Betcha dude was sweatin it for days on that one!!!
I was on a ride along for my police acadamy class back in high school and we had to go looking for this guy when we get to his house his truck is backed in the driveway with the bumper and plate curriously missing. The officer asked if the vehicle had been in any accidents earlier in the day the dude says no. so the officer askes why the front bumper and plate are missing from this guys truck and the guy jumps up runs to the front of the truck acting like he was not aware that it is missing. He then tries to report it stolen. Funniest $h!t that i have ever seen it was like an episode of cops unfolding right before my eyes.

We also busted the cross town rivals football team having a huge party with three kegs and countless bottles of liquor. needless to say we whipped the jv team by like 60 points the next week. hillarious of course they tried to pin it on me so i spent quite a few weekends afterwards in fights with them over it. they were supost to go undefeated and win state. boo hoo
ChevyNut is offline   Reply With Quote