View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 10:00 AM   #86
JustGeorge
ZL1 CRT 1 of 53

Drives: 2012 & 2017 ZL1's
It's 9/8, Now What?

Unless GM makes their preferred dealer list public they are screwing the buyer. I waited 7 months for my 2012. A lot of people ordered after me got their car before me. And some that ordered when I did got pushed back to a 2013. GM punished me and others for not going to their top dealers. How was I to know who they are? The salesman never divulges that information and that you may or may not get the car you ordered.

I have been waiting patiently to order a 2017 (phase 1). I have been buying only GM since 1973. If I get punished by GM through no fault of my own, I swear I will be through with GM forever. You will see a Hellcat or whatever the top Mustang is in my driveway.

My local dealership told me last week that they would not get an allocation. I was not surprised since they did not get 2012 allocation. But my preferred dealer has repeatedly given me their assurance that they met all the requirements GM placed on them to get an allocation.

/rant

So it’s 9/8. What can I expect? My name is in with the dealership. When can I order?