View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 05:40 AM   #57
Hancock

Drives: Blk Z51 NPP J6F Q7T Red Interior
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
if u always bet on black in would lose out in the end.. sometimes u have to bet red too..
It's the plastic black accents that kill me. I was leaning red, but for some reason the lower half of the rear, the black plastic around the tail lights, and even the very distracting "black" gap in between the hood and the rest of the beautiful shape of the front of the car, just became unbearable to me. I think the red is my favorite color by far, but I just can't do the plastic parts and the hood lines through the front kill it for me as well, so I chose black to have it all blend in and be uniform. Not to mention, for young and dumb folks like me, black cars will return laser readings several hundred feet after bright colors like red will, giving you extra seconds to see a patrol car and conform to the speed limit. The German Autobahn system is the safest highway network in the world. I'm not sure why "speeding" on limited access, multi-lane freeways is demonized here in the states, but that's a discussion for another time and place.