View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 08:32 AM   #72
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
Official position being
Which is still very open to interpretation. Test N tune night no problem, but all of a sudden a bracket race or Camaro shoot out is not covered. I think it's great that they stand by their products but that is still very much open to getting denied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
If you don't modify your car - they will stand behind the track warranty. That suit has nothing to do with this situation.

Well...now you have.

And no, I don't start in second...you're also typically allowed a rolling launch into the start gate, and IF this issue stutters the car (which it never did for me, at least not that I noticed...probably because it's not a prepped surface.), it won't again for the entire rest of the course...a long 30-50 seconds or more of turns and technical driving demands that have nothing to do with the launch.

A road course is even less of an issue...so I maintain - this may only affect anyone wishing to drag race their M6 ZL1.
Which despite how much everyone here loves talking lap times, the drag strip is still the venue that most of these cars will see vs a road course
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote