View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 02:43 PM   #139
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Well, being that I've watched that video several times...yes he comes to a conclusion that he believes the balls weren't deflated. I actually believe that as well. I figure there's about an 80% chance the gauge with the 3 low pressure balls was the correct one.

He still does not say 100% proof. Please...you are out of your league when discussing math....and you are wrong.

My background in math is likely far more than you've ever done...as you've demonstrated by your lack of knowledge. My math score on the SAT was 790. My score on the ASVAB was the highest the recruiter had seen. Though I didn't finish college for other reasons, I was getting A's in 300 level math, doing differential equations. I love to program in Mathematica. I know, based on what you've said that you are not math savvy.

The truth is, the MIT Professer did not say 100% proof, and you've misconstrued what he said because you don't understand what he said.

Go to Reddit, where I had the link and prove you know what you're talking about with real math experts. You won't because you know you'll be humiliated. I don't need to say it to your face, because I'm saying HERE that you know nothing about math based on what you've said.

Go to a college nearby, look at the class schedule and find where a 300 level math course is being taught. Show him the video from the MIT professer. Then ask the professer whether what the MIT professor was saying equates to "100 proof there was no deflation". I challenge you to do this. I know the what the outcome of that would be...and you won't do it because you don't want to understand.

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 12-29-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote