View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #28
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIVNLIF65 View Post
Just like the OP this happen to me on my convertible allocation ,I put down my dep over 16 months first on my dealers list.this is a dealer I have purchase over 150,000 worth of personal and company vehicles in the last two years.I was told that they want 10 thousand over msrp but because I'am a good customer that they are just going to charge me 5,000 over I said no way and started looking around to see what everyone else was paying.Went in to my dealer yesterday armed with this forum notes about this I talked to the GM for this dealer and he told me it was out of his hand it was a decision that GENERAL MOTORS told him he had to do,I handed him the paper from the forum and he didn't know what to say .I love this forum it help keep everyone on a level playing field .i wish GM would step in and reprimand the dealers that are doing this since they used our tax dollar to get out of trouble when the economy crash OK MY RANTS OVER THANKS FOR LISTENING.I'am in the Maryland area if anyone has had a good experience with a dealer I'am looking for a new one
Just sayin', GM has no control over what the dealers charge. It's Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price for a reason.