View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 02:31 AM   #3
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
I think the video is cool but I like all kinds of music. I have read threads on other forums and people were disgusted, appalled, and/or could not believe GM would allow such a disaster to humanity to occur. Most of the “Negative Nancy’s” thought GM is marketing to the wrong crowd or that GM is going to receive a bad “rap” for associating its self with this type of music/lyrics (Oh no, not the “N word” thing again). WTF… There are to many people in this world that get there panties in a bunch over the dumbest things. The more the public sees it the more units GM can sell. If I’m not mistaken that is a good thing, right? DUMB ASSES…

Cadillac virtually had no commercials for the Escalade but every rapper in the world had one in his or her video, same with the Hummers. Oh, and lets not forget about the Chrysler 300. All of these vehicles mad a profit for its maker. In one of my collage classes I watched a documentary with one of the GM “BIG WIGS’ stating that rap videos are what marketed the Escalade to the public. Plus, who do you think is watching all theses rap videos? Yep you guessed it, white suburban teenagers… Like I said, DUMB ASSES…

Last edited by KILLER74Z28; 12-11-2006 at 01:32 PM.
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote