View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
MichiganSRT
SRT and SS

Drives: 08' Jeep SRT8 / 13' 2SS Conv.
thats gunna happen man, I took out my moms the day I helped her buy it that night and got followed by a cop for over a mile, he was just waiting for me to get on it. Let alone she picked out ticket red, but also dual mode exhaust so Im sure he thought I was gunna mess around. This is a reason idk if I could have the camaro over my jeep, even with my Borla catback on the jeep I dont get followed, only twice in 3 years of owning it. I think one in 17 years is legit, I got one a bit back for a similar situation. I was merging in and some a$$hat did that thing where you try and pass him and they accelerate, well I had to have hit 105 or so passing him and passed a cop. Luckly a cop saw the whole thing and only gave me a ticker for 5 over as he hit me on the radar at 90. Funny thing is the cop got the other guys license plate as he drove by and told me he would be looking into giving him one as well for what he did. Pick your battles people, being nice does wonders, police are friends not foes

MichiganSRT is offline   Reply With Quote