Thread: RIP BeckyD
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 04:56 PM   #83
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Bought my first ever brand new car from Becky because of what I read through the years of being here on this forum. I joined this community in 2009 but I didn't get immersed into it until 2011. In the 3 years up until I picked the car up at her former dealership ( August 2014), there was never one complaint about Rogers Chevrolet. I'm constantly hearing complaints about local dealerships from others in my travels, so I needed to experience this. From the first phone call to when I left the dealership, the whole process went smoothly and I felt like I was being taken care of.
Becky just set the tone with her pleasantry, knowledge and her innate ability to care. Joe and Becky go out of their way to make you feel special when you place your trust in them. From my time here on Camaro5 and purchasing my car and seeing them on several occasions since, I'm proud to call them friends.

May you rest in peace Becky, I will miss you and I that your family will find peace and solace from all the love that you spread.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote