View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #103
Drruss1975
Loving it!!

Drives: 2014 red on red lt3 soft top
A copy of my email about my displeasure with the tracking website. I will say that they did respond within 24 hrs. I'm so psyched !!!!!!!

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet regarding your 2014 Corvette Stingray order. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to assist you.

First off, we would like to thank you for being a loyal Chevrolet customer. Your current and future business means a lot to us. We realized the Chevrolet Tracker on our website was not providing the best information. We have temporarily shut the system down for tracking Corvette Stingray orders. At this time, we have not established a date or time when this tracking system will be available again to consumers.

As of November 21, 2013, the event status code for order number RHFBD0 is 3000 - Accepted by Production Control. Please keep in mind that event codes do not always change in sequence and may not reflect the most accurate status of your order. At this time, the Target Production Week (TPW) is not available, and a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) has not been assigned. We appreciate your patience and recognize the high amount of anticipation for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet!

Sincerely,

The Chevrolet Marketing Team
http://www.chevrolet.com

You have received this email advertising GM products and services in response to your recent request for vehicle information. To opt out of receiving future email messages from General Motors please visit http://www.gmcontactpreferences.com/.

General Motors Corporation, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-MAR-100, Detroit, MI 48265

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 11/20/2013 08:52:53 PM
To: orderstatus@chevrolet.com
Subject: Rhfbd0

Rhfbd0
I'm interested in the status of this order.
I'm very disappointed in the chevy order tracking website. I think for the amount of media exposure the corvette c7 has received and the value to the heritage of this car that the tracking would be better. If this is truly Chevrolet's "halo" car I would expect more. If chevy wants to be a world brand and compete directly with porsche as they suggest then this is part of the overall buyer experience. Please fix the website so that we hardcore fanatics and ACTUAL buyers can see the progress
Drruss1975 is offline   Reply With Quote