View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
sahowley

Drives: 2014 C7 Z51 Wht/Blck LT3 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahowley View Post
# 1467 is at the dealership being looked at for the following issues.

1. Nav / Information screen jumps from screen to screen and won't accept input.

2. Can not answer phone from info screen.

3. Car is Z51 w/ Mag ride but the "track" menu will not come up.

Has anyone else had similar issues or any other issue? My guess is software issues.

Thanks
Update
Car is still @ dealership, Rodger Dean in West Palm Beach, FL, not expected to return until Friday at the earliest. It arrived @ Rodger Dean on 10/16/13.

Issue 1. & 2. Replacing screen
3. Still no answer. I don't think anyone @ the dealership understands what this menu is or that it does exist in car with z51 and mag ride. I was told today that they were searching on youtube to find video on how to access menu. This alarmed me, but not as much as an email I got form Chevy customer service. I contacted them to get support for the dealership since they don't seem to understand the car. When Chevy customer service contacted the dealership today they told them that they do not have my car or a ticket open on my car? Bellow you will see a picture of my car in there garage taken sunday, 10/20/13. I stopped by this Sunday to see my car. I missed her that much! I'm a little concerned at this point. Also they discovered that the torque tube is bent in the car. They think it was a defective part installed @ BG. My white c7 is the 4th car one the right!!! Not a great feeling. How do you not know that this car has been in your service bay for 6 days????
Attached Images

sahowley is offline   Reply With Quote