View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 08:21 PM   #62
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by official_style View Post
well that doesnt bother me, i really do not like the way the saleen mustangs look, and for what you get, they are a major rip off. your paying like 20 grand extra just for the name. how much bigger is the new camaro going to be compared to the last gen, like yours? btw, your ride looks real clean, when buying my mustang, i was between it and an f body, but i wanted a brand new car.
Thanks for the compliment!

I wouldn't mind Saleen working on the Camaros. It would be really wierd, but also cost an arm and a leg to get one. Nah...no thanks.

I couldn't tell you how much larger the concept will be over that of the 4th gen. All the specs on the concept have changed from what I understand. It was supposed to be 6 inches wider than any Camaro they've ever built, but now have narrowed it down a bit . I have plenty of room in my 4th gen to move around...another reason to buy a Camaro over a Mustang for me. Don't forget, I drove my wifes all the time. Then again, it wasn't the latest body style.

I had a heck of a time when I had my 02 Z28 totalled. I hate buying used cars because you buy the problems along with them. I wanted new, but had to get into another Camaro. Along came the deal of a lifetime with my SS.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote