View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 01:18 AM   #28
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanskny View Post
Tag, I agree completely with the pull to the right and slow down. I'm paramedic. I can't tell you how many times I have been running priority one to a call and run into a blue hair or other slow/blind driver in the fast lane that won't move over. PD cars are not small eco's and people don't see them all the time, but how in the hell can you not see a fast moving box with strobes all over it.
Thanks!

Sad part is I see it w/ the EMS units all the time as well. I'll be either going to a call where EMS is headed and see them OTW there or, I'll be sitting at a light just watching and waiting and watching and waiting....all while EMS has strobes and siren trying to get around 3 rows of cars stopped at a light. I wish people would just move forward since everyone else is stopped and if you MUST blow the light to let the EMS unit through so EMS can save a life, DO IT. One day, the life being saved, just might....BE YOUR OWN. Now tell me, if it was you being cared for in the EMS unit, would you want people to get the hell out of the way?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote