Thread: New User!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 12:31 PM   #45
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by pike4567 View Post
Hey btw, new camaro is supposedly going to have a 600hp supercharged LS7 option($35,000 option). I'm gonna shoot for the lowly 500hp LS2. Black hardtop-manual 6 speed(optional 6-speed PADDLE-SHIFTER might be available). All this info was in one of my car mags-PHR or HOT ROD. Had a list of all available options chevy was looking at providing and a possible cost. Also had a link to complete opinion poll on these items. When I was in elementary school I fell in love with the '85 IROCs. Ever since then I've owned dozens of third-gens but never a new camaro. My new 'stang stomper will be devouring rice-rockets on the local streets. YEEEEEEHOOOOO!!!!!!
Welcome to the site Pike. We don't know what engine combos will be available for the Camaro yet...no LS1,2,3,6,7, etc. no superchargers either. We've never seen or heard of the engines going in...according to a VERY good source. We have a link for the Hot Rod option list in here somewhere. It was just an idea Hot Rod had to get peoples opinions back to GM. This was the poll and link you were talking about.

Oh, and check out the what will change thread to get the scoop on...well...what will change...hehe.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote