View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #22
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by C7_Z51 View Post
I'm hoping that's around 59-64K. (53-55K for 2LT, 3-6K for Z51, Mag Ride 2K tops, Comp. Seats 1K?)

And I don't think they'll be able to price this model lower than the C6, but keeping a model under 50K seems like an awesome advertising tool so who knows. It wouldn't even be bad for GM to cut a bit of profit, with this being a flagship, low-volume car, getting people in the door is more important than the sale. If one family member loves the Corvette, (s)he's going to recommend Chevy to others which increases sales of lower models.
Current 2013 C6 price price list inc. options can be seen here: http://www.zorly.com/speed-wars/2013...ker-vs-invoice

I believe the approximate starting is in the 53-54k range for the base 1LT... add the higher trim level, juicy options and Dest Fee afterwards... we may be in for some $ticker $hock. :shocked:

As for those Competition Seats... highly doubt it's just 1K. Heck the Recaros on 5.0 GT's are $1595... and those Comp Seats have carbon fiber + magnesium. Expect a premium. :sad:
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote