View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 10:24 PM   #11
EcoBrick Bob

Drives: 2015 Vette on Order
Yes they are. The front is Clear with UV protection. All the rest are Florida Legal, which is a medium tint. Most people get the rear quarter windows and rear window in a darker tint, but I felt that would have been too dark, especially on the rear. My G8 has similar tint on the front side windows but darker on the rear sides and back, which is perfect on that car and most others.

For anyone interested, the A-pillars were painted and purchased by RPI designs. The glass top uses Yellow Vinyl on the sides from Tapeworks in the Carolinas. They also supplied the black for the cross bow between the rear window and the top. I have installed the Z06 Grille and front splitter. Took about 1/2 hr to remove clip and replace the grille element. Took 2 of us to easily snap the clip back together. Between that and splitter, perhaps another 1/2 hr, as we had to jack the front up to drill the holes for the pop rivets and screw in the back, using the stock screws. Also installed a 160 deg T-stat when clip was off. Very easy! There is a plastic valve to drain the radiator. Removed about a gallon of anti-freeze, replaced the T-stat, poured the gallon slowly back in while burping the air out by squeezing the top
radiator hose. Piece of cake!

The side skirts and painted mud guards also came from RPI Designs.
EcoBrick Bob is offline   Reply With Quote