Thread: G-teched my Z
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:58 AM   #8
LowRider
LowRider

Drives: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 1996 S-10
Send a message via AIM to LowRider Send a message via Yahoo to LowRider
NO. it's not I have a 383 strocker that has been bord out 30 over w/a holley Street Avenger 800 CFM double pumper 4 barrol Carb. W/a B&M bump shifter and Flowmasters from the headers back, and can't forget the high performance cam and lifters w/the roller rockers, and the aluminum heads. It sets 2.5in off the ground With the big Rama Air hood. It was a father son car as I was growing up and my dad sold it to me and now it is in the garage beside my dad's 73 Camaro Z28. And all we do is race through this straight were my grandad and some others use to race that is exzactly a 1/4 mile and every time I cross the line I look at my speed and the best I have got in my Camaro was 122 I can't keep it from spinning on take off, I know it could get a better time if it would just hook up on take off. But I have never timed my car and I will let no one ride w/ me to time me, incase something would happen. But I will run it one night this summer, but right now I am not bringing it out on these dirty salt covered roads. I would never get the underneath clean again. But I will test my time in my S-10 because it ain't that fast. I'll have my cousin kyle to ride w/me to see my time in it.
LowRider is offline   Reply With Quote