View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 02:03 AM   #29
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyreal View Post
Thanks.

As nice as the Silver and Yellow versions are, there is just something about the 5th Gen in Black that makes it look like the meanest thing on the streets. Coupled with the Saleen 600hp Supercharged engine, yeah, I think I'm set.
Welcome as well. No Chargers coming to San Antonio. They were tested and performed far better than expected. Why not? Not cost effective. It would run waaaaaaaay into the millions to get everything changed over. Right now, when a car is miled out, they take out the cage, laptop including stand, lights and lightbar and toss them into a new Crown Vic. It's all pretty easy. Now, go to a Charger where none (and I mean none) of that fits and we're talking about replacing EVERYTHING. It's pretty sad because the Charger was such a big hit.

I completely agree w/ the mean looking Camaro comment when the car is black. It's going to be very tough to decide on color. I just can't wait to see what they offer. I'd also love to see that supercharged engine. The problem is, if you're going to want a supercharger, you might be putting one in on your own. The article you might have read about Saleen was (according to my sources) to be rumor only and was not factual. I'm very confident that we won't be let down when the engine options are released to the public.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote