View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 12:02 PM   #293
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
Mine fit perfectly once I messed around with the box. On my install on my first try one of the Camaro rubber grommets got croooked and was smashed in sideways. It took a couple of trys to get it right.

What was wierd was the fan went crazy the first time I started the car and was running so fast it was making a loud whining sound. But after a quick drive and a restart it settled down.

Mine was a sound tube delete. So happy to get rid of that ugly tube and all the stuff that goes with it. And I have an easy way to run wires into the dash later. With the nice intake sound the sound tube would be a double waste for me.

I am not sure the car is any faster but it sounds better. Also loving my full time DRs. I never see TC coming on any more.

Also flipping the RF panel was a PIA. I wonder why the red lettering was not the original look? But so far, great job Rotofab. Looking forward to more testing and my own testing at Atco.
This is the first we've heard of changes in the fan sound, I'm glad it isn't an ongoing issue.

We chose to make the etched logo our standard badge option to be more neutral with the different color schemes that someone may have.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the Roto-fab system!
Michael
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote