View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan0911 View Post
I'm just very thankful they didn't copy Caddy with the capacitive buttons (which don't work worth a damn and are hard to use in a moving car ). Test drove an ATS and although I loved a lot of things about the car, CUE was NOT one of them. This is one case where Chevy did a much better job with MyLink, I hate the touch screen in my VW because it's slow and laggy. If the C7 has the same interface and hardware as the last Malibu I had for a rental? Then it's all good. And the USB port is awesome. Plug in your phone and then shut the door. Phone is out of sight, not rattling around loose in a cupholder , the voice commands work well and the media interface is really good. Only downside was it didn't charge my Galaxy Note 2 quickly but that's really more the phone (3100 mamph battery so needs a high current car charging setup) than the car's fault.
You just have to know how to use it. Our head editor at GMI has had zero problems using CUE in his ATS. Volt has touch capacitive buttons as well and nobody complains about those.