View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 02:39 PM   #29
MB1

Drives: BMW M3
I like both cars. I've driven a Gen 6 SS extensively. Its a very good car for a good price. Lots of fun, great torque, good steering and handling. My E92 M3 drives (to me) in a more special way and the interior between the two again in my opinion is really no comparison. The quality of the M3 is substantially higher everywhere you look. The engine sounds unique and special at the press of the button and especially at 8,300 rpm. But the car MSRPd for almost $80K five years ago. Used purchase is where its at but the cost of maintenance is still pretty darn high. You have to LOVE the way it drives to make it worth it. I'd love if the Camaro's back seat was slightly larger like my M3 is, the (I know) visibility was similar and better than it is and the interior had less hard plastics and the nav wasn't angled and it didn't appear to be tacked on. Additionally the dealer network is also no comparison but again, you pay for that....heavily. That said, still considering a 1LE because I think overall, compromises included, its a phenomenal car especially for the money. Just my 2c.
MB1 is offline   Reply With Quote