View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForensic View Post
Jedi,

Just returned from there....I will try and post some pics later tonight...is there a post someone can point me to on how to upload pics to this site?

What I can say is the new stingrays look awesome in the sun.....I'm a big fan of Laguna Blue but they had a killer yellow and black combo (which might very easily jump to first on the list) over Laguna Blue. Those getting torch red....be prepared for a great color especially if you have black wheels!

Great seminars from the GM engineers. They had their standard "walk around" of the stingray. Love or hate the design but in my opinion the technology and thought that has been put into this car is amazing. They talked about many things that I didn't know and I eat up all the info I can on this site and through google.

I must admit I wasn't a big fan of the rear end but to understand why they did what they did I am looking at it in a totally new light. The car is a winner in my book. To all who ordered I think you have one great car coming....Mine will be in about a year....can't wait!
Do you want to upload them straight to the site? It will probably be easier to do it through photobucket.