View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 09:31 AM   #5
official_style

Drives: 2005 ford mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
What's going on, bro. Good to have you here. Personally, I've never really been that much of a Ford guy (NOT BASHING!). But, there are two bodystyle's of Mustangs that really get me. First, my favorite mustang of all time is the 93 Cobra. :eek: My old roommate had one (right after he got his 93 5.0 HO stolen from my apt complex...ouch ). That was a helluva ride. My second favorite is what you have right there. I'll have to admit that even though I've never really been that much of a Ford guy, those two Mustangs have really gotten my attention. They did a good job on their latest rendition. You've got a sweet lookin 'Stang there. Love the front end, too. It looks mean as all hell.

Again, welcome to the site!

And nice pix, too.

i totally agree with you. i like the original mustangs from the 60s, the fox bodys (5.0) and the new ones. the sn-95s that came after the foxes i really didnt like, and the new edge i wasnt crazy about either. the 03 04 cobras are sick, but still i wasnt too crazy about the look. i never really wanted a mustang till the new one came out.

official_style is offline   Reply With Quote